Cybercrime continues to present a significant risk to individuals and organizations. Building a strong cybersecurity framework improves cyber resiliency.
• We provide an onsite professional to manage the investment fiow from launch to close out
• We understand and use a professional cybersecurity platform to assess and improve cyber protection
• WE identify gaps in cybersecurity risk management programs aired recommend improvement action plans
• We evaluate current tools and resources through a proven process.
• You have access to a 24 Hour Cyber Hotline
CAPITAL PLANNING AND RAISES
Our 25-year record of raising over $150 million in bank capital on a national scope with proven and successful methods.
• We provide assistance in marketing to your shareholders for new sources of capital.
The BankCapitalGroup regulatory services team conducts BSA/AML reviews, regulatory compliance internal audits, assessments, validations. The implementation of new regulations and revision of existing regulations can be overwhelming. The interpretation of new and revised regulations can be a daunting task for compliance departments. We review internal procedures, technical
assessments, processing, and disclosure requirements. Our projects will involve all levels of management. We will participate with regulatory officials at the request of management.
• We conduct risk assessments to help improve current bank practices
• We identify complex products, services, lines of business that could have a significant impact on the bank
• We evaluate your compliance programs with existing laws, and current regulations.
• We are familiar with UDAAP, ECOA, HMDA, RESPA, TILA, BSA/AML, MLA, TRID
Bank Capital Group provides policies, procedures, and proven processes on compliance regulations for banks. We provide regulatory compliance reviews that are comprehensive and identify areas of weaknesses with solutions to meet changing compliance regulations.
ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT
Risk monitoring and management is now demanded by regulatory authorities. Our enterprise risk management program establishes a comprehensive and effective program of managing risk and strengthening corporate Board governance.
• We create a risk charter, policies, and processes.
• We conduct training on oversight and governance principles
• We create a risk plan used by all levels of management.
• We conduct quarterly progress reviews.
We map your risk management for better performance with a five-step program.
1. We Assess the structure and gap. Create a baseline analysis and develop an understanding of ERM and compliance assessment principles.
2. We evaluate the Governance-Oversight-Framework and Organizational Structure…roles and responsibilities of the Board and Management, Committee Charters, Compliance Officer 2.0, Risk Committee Minutes, Risk Training Content
3. We create the Charter Policy and Other Elements. Risk Management Policy, Action Plan, event identification, Risk Assessment, Risk Response, Control Activities, Information and Communication, Monitoring, Risk Appetite Statement, and Accountability.
4. We Identify the most significant risks. we prioritize training, conduct testing and monitoring, assign risk ratings [inherent, controls, residual] and present a plan of action
5. We prepare a risk rating in each area of Board, Authority and Accountability. Comprehensive assessment of program oversight, products and services, marketing, training, complaint management, systems and technology and specific compliance areas support our conclusions