Who We Are.
BankCapitalGroup (BCG) was founded in 2001 and is management consulting firm with a collection of veteran bankers specializing in strategic planning, board retreats, enterprise risk management, market feasibility, cybersecurity, compliance, capital and de novo formations. BCG is on the leading edge of today’s banking issues as the industry transitions from the traditional business model to the digital and social media age. Our focus is on actionable plans, shareholder profitability, and sustainable strategic objectives.
- Advising Start Up Banks- Capital Formation. Develops a plan to raise de novo capital, manages the capital formation process from start to finish.
- Conducting Enterprise Risk Assessments- Manage Risk, Improve Profitability. Our processes identify, measure, monitor and control risks.
- Building a Cyber Security Awareness-Policies, Processes, and PROTECTION. Establish awareness programs, measure compliance with FFEIC guidelines, diagram incident response plans, recommend cyber insurance solutions.
- Creating Compliance Programs Meeting Regulatory Demands. Establish compliance methods, policies, and risk assessments.
We have been of service to many de novo banks. Among our clients are:
- Affinity Bank – Atlanta, Georgia
- Community Bank of West Georgia – Villa Rica, Georgia
- Community National Bank of the Lakeway Area – Morristown, Tennessee
- Georgia Heritage Bank – Dallas, Georgia
- Gwinnett Banking Company – Lawrenceville, Georgia
- Heritage Bank – Pearland, Texas
- Keystone Bank – Auburn, Alabana
- Lakeside Bank – Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Legacy Bank, NA – Campbell, California
- Liberty Bank – Poulsbo, Washington
- NHB Holdings, Inc. – Jacksonville, Florida
- New Horizon Bank – Powhatan, Virginia
- Panther Community Bank – Lehigh Acres, Florida
- South Louisiana Business Bank – Prairieville, Louisiana
- Southern Bank & Trust – Clarkesville, Georgia